The highly anticipated version 4.3 update, titled “Roses and Muskets,” for Genshin Impact has finally gone live, bringing a treasure trove of new content for players to dive into. In this article, I have broken down all the exciting additions and changes to keep you in the loop!
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact v4.3: All New Content
The 4.3 update marks the first patch after the conclusion of Fontaine’s Archon Quest acts. Here’s a quick overview of all the new content introduced in the game with the 4.3 patch:
- Two new characters: Navia, a 5-star Geo Claymore wielder, and Chevreuse, a 4-star Pyro Polearm user.
- A new 5-star Claymore weapon: Verdict, Navia’s signature weapon, featuring the coveted CRIT Rate as its second stat.
- Two new artifact sets: Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods (focused on Geo damage) and Song of Days Past (healer-oriented).
- A new character story quest: “Rosa Multiflora Chapter” for Navia, available for players at Adventure Rank 40 who’ve completed Fontaine’s Archon Quest chapter.
- Upcoming events: Five new events, including the titular “Roses and Muskets,” rewarding players with a free 4-star Claymore named Ultimate Overlord’s Mega Magic Sword.
Let’s go into the details in the following section!
New Characters and Limited Banners
Meet the new additions to the character roster:
|President of Spina di Rosula
|Special Security and Surveillance Patrol Captain
Both characters will be featured in limited-time banners across two phases:
- Phase 1: Navia + Kamisato Ayaka
- Phase 2: Raiden Shogun + Yoimiya + Chevreuse
The 4.3 update introduces a new 5-star Claymore weapon called Verdict, featured as Navia’s signature weapon. It boasts the highly sought-after CRIT Rate as its second stat.
The weapon banner schedule is as follows:
- Phase 1: Verdict + Mistsplitter Reforged
- Phase 2: Engulfing Lightning + Thundering Pulse
New Artifact Sets
This major update brings two unique artifact sets to the game:
1 | Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods (Navia’s BiS)
- 2-Piece: ATK +18%
- 4-Piece: After using an Elemental Skill, gain a 20% Geo DMG Bonus for 10s. While under a shield granted by the Crystallize reaction, the above effect will be increased by 150%, and this additional increase disappears 1s after that shield is lost.
2 | Song of Days Past (Healer-Oriented)
- 2-Piece: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: When the equipping character heals a party member, the Yearning effect will be created for 6s, which records the total amount of healing provided (including overflow healing). When the duration expires, the Yearning effect will be transformed into the Waves of Days Past effect: When your active party member hits an opponent with a Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Plunging Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst, the DMG dealt will be increased by 8% of the total healing amount recorded by the Yearning effect. The Waves of Days Past effect is removed after it has taken effect five times or after 10s. A single instance of the Yearning effect can record up to 15,000 healing, and only a single instance can exist at once, but it can record the healing from multiple equipping characters. Equipping characters on standby can still trigger this effect.
New Story Quest
A new permanent story quest, the “Rosa Multiflora Chapter,” has been added for Navia. To embark on this journey, Travelers need to be at least Adventure Rank 40 and have completed Fontaine’s Archon Quest chapter.
As expected, the 4.3 version is packed with several limited-time events, including the titular “Roses and Muskets.” This event rewards players with a free 4-star Claymore named Ultimate Overlord’s Mega Magic Sword and its refinement materials.
Upcoming events in v4.3 include:
- Roses and Muskets
- Dance of Resolute Will
- Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Boot Camp
- Lost Riches
- Marvelous Merchandise
Genshin Impact 4.3: New Features and Changes
The update isn’t just about new content; it also introduces numerous quality-of-life improvements, new features, and adjustments to enhance the overall player experience.
For instance, weapon enhancement now allows you to consume up to 40 materials, and refining weapons lets you select multiple Refinement Materials simultaneously.
The developers have also made significant improvements to the artifacts system, introducing features like auto-lock, updated filters, and a ‘recommended artifacts’ section for each character.
For a detailed look at all the new features and changes, check out the official post here.