In this article, we’ll explore all the World Event locations in Scosglen in Diablo 4. By the end of this read, and with the help of our map, you’ll have a clear idea of which locations to visit and the best route to take to catch the events running inside Scosglen!
World Events, or simply Events, are one of the many engaging activities you will encounter while exploring the vast lands of Sanctuary. These events provide arenas with a high concentration of enemies to slay, allowing you to farm a significant amount of XP and obtain awesome loot. Among the loot, you can find the event-exclusive currency, Murmuring Obols, and during Helltide Events, a considerable number of Aberrant Cinders. The latter is especially valuable, as it is impossible to collect enough Aberrant Cinders to open the high-value Helltide chests for the short hour the event is active without hopping from event to event!
To make the most out of your Helltide grind and farm Aberrant Cinders and Murmuring Obols efficiently, knowing the exact map locations of these World Events is crucial! So, without further ado, here are all the Event locations in the Scosglen Helltide zone:
Scosglen World Event Locations Diablo 4
- Fast travel to Marowen and head north to reach the first event location.
- After completing the first event, travel northeast to find the second event location.
- From the second event location, go southwest to reach the third event location.
- After completing the third event, head southeast to reach the fourth event location in time.
- For the fifth event location, travel southwest from the location of the fourth event. You can keep rotating between these five events as they’re spaced pretty close to each other.
- The sixth event location is at the northeast side of the Tur Dulra waypoint. Refer to the map directions for guidance.
- To reach the seventh event location, quickly travel back to Tur Dulra, then ride towards the southwest side of the Deep Forest.
- Finally, for the eighth and final event location in Scosglen, travel southeast from the location of the seventh event.
What is an Event in Diablo 4?
In Diablo 4, “Event” primarily refers to “World Events” that pop up throughout the map from time to time. These events have specific objectives (displayed below the minimap), which you must complete to earn rewards. Additionally, there’s a secondary “Mastery” objective that you can accomplish within a set timeframe for even better rewards!
While these events are not initially visible on your map, you can spot them when you get close. They appear as Orange Circles on both your minimap and main map. To start an event, you usually need to interact with an object or an enemy at the center of the circle.
Completing an event comes with various rewards. Firstly, you’ll earn XP and loot from defeating mobs, Elite, and Boss enemies during the event. On completion, an Event Chest spawns, granting loot based on the event’s difficulty and the World Tier you completed it in. Besides Rare and Legendary loot, these treasure chests reward you with Murmuring Obols, a special currency required for claiming items from the Purveyor of Curiosities vendor.
During Helltide Events, these Event Chests become crucial because they also provide Aberrant Cinders. These cinders are then used to unlock valuable gear-specific Helltide Chests and the Mystery Chests, which cost 250 Cinders each. So, if you want to open multiple chests during a Helltide event, you must actively participate in events – as simply eliminating mobs in the Helltide Zone won’t suffice!
Click here to check out our latest Diablo IV guides!
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And remember to stay tuned to Gamer Haul for the latest updates and top-notch guides for your favorite games!