Are you struggling to explore the Depths of Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom due to Gloom? Or maybe you’re tired of slow nighttime movement? Well, the Dark Armor (Night Speed Up) and Depth Armor (Gloom Resistance) sets are the answers to your problems! These armor sets are two of the most sought-after sets in the game, and they do more than just provide Link with a cool new drip. However, they can only be obtained from special vendors accepting a special currency.
In this Gamer Haul guide, we’ll show you how to unlock the Dark Armor and Depth Armor sets in Tears of the Kingdom and thus make your journey much smoother!
Related: How to Get Monster Armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
How to Unlock Dark Armor & Depth Armor in Tears of the Kingdom
To obtain the Dark Armor and Depth Armor sets, you’ll need to unlock the Bargainer Statues, special vendors found in the Depths of Hyrule. These statues accept a unique currency called Poes in exchange for each armor piece. Follow the steps below to unlock the armor sets:
- Complete the Side Adventure: “A Call from the Depths“
- Head to the Great Plateau region and interact with the Poe statue to receive the quest.
- The Poe statue will guide you to four locations on the map to find its eyes.
- Locate the eyes and use Ultrahand and the nearby Zonai devices to transport them to the Bargainer Statue at the Great Abandoned Central Mine (-0251, 0150, 0021).
- Slot all the eyes into the statue’s face to complete the side quest and receive a Heart Container or Stamina Vessel.
- Unlock the Dark Tunic
- After completing “A Call from the Depths,” pray to the Bargainer Statue to trade your Poes for the Dark Tunic, the first piece of the Dark Armor set.
To unlock the remaining armor pieces from the set, you’ll need to locate and pray to different Bargainer Statues scattered across the Depths. But don’t worry; we’ve compiled a list of each statue’s locations and coordinates below!
How to Complete the Dark & Depth Armor Sets (All Bargainer Statue Locations)
To obtain the remaining pieces of the Dark Armor and Depth Armor sets, you’ll need to locate and pray to different Bargainer Statues scattered across the Depths. Refer to the table below for the locations and coordinates of each statue:
|Bargainer Statue||Map Coordinates|
|Plains Bargainer Statue||0458, -0806, -0470|
|Wellspring of Power||3702, 2604, -0307|
|Wellspring of Courage||0884, -2406, -0393|
|Cliff Bargainer Statue||-1033, 2690, -0161|
|Great Abandoned Central Mine||-0776, -1899, -0452|
|Wellspring of Wisdom||3851, -1334, -0746|
|Lookout Landing||-0251, 0155, 0126|
Note: The Bargainer Statue in Lookout Landing is the only statue on the surface; the rest are located in the Depths of the land.
Click here to check out our latest Zelda: TOTK guides!
By praying to each Bargainer Statue and trading Poes, you can acquire the remaining pieces of the Dark Armor and Depth Armor sets. Equip these powerful armor pieces and make use of the bonuses they provide on your quest through The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom!
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to keep an eye on Gamer Haul for the latest updates and best guides for your favorite games!