In this article, we’re going to explore all the World Event locations in the Kehjistan region of Diablo 4. By the end of this read, and with the help of our map, you’ll have a clear idea of which places to visit and the best route to catch the exciting events happening in Kehjistan!
These events take place in arenas packed with plenty of enemies to defeat, giving you an excellent opportunity to earn loads of XP and grab awesome loot. Some of the loot includes the event-exclusive currency, Murmuring Obols, and during Helltide Events, you can get a substantial number of Aberrant Cinders. The latter is especially valuable, as without hopping from event to event, it is impossible to farm enough Aberrant Cinders to open multiple high-value chests for the Helltide’s 60-minute duration!
To make the most out of your Helltide grind and farm Aberrant Cinders and Murmuring Obols efficiently, knowing the exact map locations of these World Events is crucial! So, without further ado, here are all the Event locations in the Kehjistan Helltide zone:
Kehjistan World Event Locations D4
- Start by fast traveling to the Gea Kul waypoint in southern Kehjistan. From there, take the southeast path to reach the first event location.
- Once you’ve completed the first event, head north through the narrow path to get to the second event location.
- For the third event location, ride northwest from where you completed the second event.
- The fourth event location is right next to the third event, towards the northeast of the third event.
- Once you’ve completed the fourth event, travel northwest to reach the fifth event location.
- To reach the sixth event location, head eastward from the fifth event to reach the small island off the coast.
- You can keep rotating between these six event locations to optimize your event farming in Kehjistan. Just fast travel back to Gea Kul and start over from the first event!
- The seventh and the eighth locations are closest to the Altar of Ruin waypoint. Fast travel there and head southwest to get to the seventh event location.
- Finally, to reach the eighth and final event location in Kehjistan, ride northwest from where you completed the seventh event!
What is an Event in Diablo 4?
In Diablo 4, “Event” primarily refers to “World Events” that pop up throughout the map from time to time. These events have specific objectives (displayed below the minimap), which you must complete to earn rewards. Additionally, there’s a secondary “Mastery” objective that you can accomplish within a set timeframe for even better rewards!
While these events are not initially visible on your map, you can spot them when you get close. They appear as Orange Circles on both your minimap and main map. To start an event, you usually need to interact with an object or an enemy at the center of the circle.
Completing an event comes with various rewards. Firstly, you’ll earn XP and loot from defeating mobs, Elite, and Boss enemies during the event. On completion, an Event Chest spawns, granting loot based on the event’s difficulty and the World Tier you completed it in. Besides Rare and Legendary loot, these treasure chests reward you with Murmuring Obols, a special currency required for claiming items from the Purveyor of Curiosities vendor.
During Helltide Events, these Event Chests become crucial because they also provide Aberrant Cinders. These cinders are then used to unlock valuable gear-specific Helltide Chests and the Mystery Chests, which cost 250 Cinders each. So, if you want to open multiple chests during a Helltide event, you must actively participate in events – as simply eliminating mobs in the Helltide Zone won’t suffice!
Click here to check out our latest Diablo IV guides!
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And remember to stay tuned to Gamer Haul for the latest updates and top-notch guides for your favorite games!