In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, there are numerous armor sets, weapons, and items to discover – including returning favorites from previous games. One such formidable set is the Evil Spirit Armor Set (aka Phantom Ganon Set), known for its exceptional power and unique set bonus. However, given as powerful as it is, obtaining each piece of this set can be a challenging and time-consuming task. In this Gamer Haul guide, we’ll cover where and how to acquire all three pieces of the Evil Spirit Armor Set in Zelda: TOTK!
Table of Contents
How to Get the Evil Spirit Armor Set in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Evil Spirit Armor set consists of three pieces: the Evil Spirit Mask, Evil Spirit Armor, and the Evil Spirit Greaves. Each part of the set is hidden away in different labyrinths across Hyrule. In this section, we will delve into the specific locations and steps to obtain each of these armor pieces.
Evil Spirit Mask Location in Zelda TOTK
To obtain the Evil Spirit Mask, you must complete the “The South Lomei Prophecy” side quest.
- Head to the South Lomei Labyrinth, located at map coordinates -1794, -3334, 0072, to begin your journey.
- Follow the trail of acorns and nuts, leading you to the labyrinth’s center, where you’ll find the entrance to the Motsusis Shrine.
- Opposite the shrine, you’ll find a Zonai terminal. Activate this terminal to initiate the quest and unlock the next section of the labyrinth, situated on a sky island.
- Complete this section and then the third section down in the Depths to finally obtain the Evil Spirit Mask.
Evil Spirit Armor Location in Zelda TOTK
To acquire the Evil Spirit Armor (chest piece), you need to complete the “The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy” side quest. Follow these steps to find and obtain the armor:
- Make your way to the Lomei Labyrinth Island, located at coordinates 4655, 3555, 0089, situated off the coast of the Akkala Sea on the extreme northeast side of Hyrule.
- Once there, follow the trail of nuts and acorns that will lead you to the entrance of the Igashuk Shrine. Opposite the shrine, you’ll find a Zonai terminal, similar to previous quests.
- Activate the terminal to initiate the side quest. To obtain the Evil Spirit Armor, you must first complete the sky section of the labyrinth, followed by the third section in the Depths.
Evil Spirit Greaves Location in Zelda TOTK
To acquire the Evil Spirit Greaves, the final piece of the Evil Spirit armor set, you must complete the “The North Lomei Prophecy” side quest. Follow these steps to find and obtain the greaves:
- Head to the North Lomei Labyrinth located at coordinates -0958, 3534, 0324 in northeast Tabantha.
- Once again, follow the trail of Hylian Pine Cones to navigate through the maze and reach the central chamber.
- Interact with the terminal opposite the Mayaotaki Shrine entrance to initiate the quest.
- Traverse and complete the remaining two sections of the labyrinth, one in the sky and the other in The Depths, to obtain the Evil Spirit Greaves and complete your armor set!
Click here to check out our latest Zelda: TOTK guides!
Congratulations! You’re now equipped with the knowledge of where and how to obtain the complete Evil Spirit Armor Set in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And remember to stay tuned to Gamer Haul for the latest updates and top-notch guides for your favorite games!