Beat Hinox Zelda TOTK – If you’ve played previous Zelda installments like Breath of the Wild, you know how menacing an opponent the Hinox can be. They are giant-sized cyclops-like ogres who you will mostly find sleeping peacefully in different locations all over the map, but they get super aggressive and start attacking Link with bombs if he gets too close. Defeating this miniboss in battle can get difficult if you’re unaware of Zelda’s combat mechanics; hence we’re here to help!
In this Gamer Haul guide, we will provide you with some tips and tricks on how to defeat the Hinox, a returning miniboss enemy in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom!
Zelda: TOTK – How to Easily Beat Hinox in Legend of (Tips & Tricks)
Here are some tips and tricks to defeat Hinox easily in Legend of Zelda: TOTK:
- Use a Good Bow and Arrow – The most vulnerable part of the Hinox is its eye. Make sure you’re carrying a good Bow and Arrow to hit it where it hurts!
- Keep Your Distance – It’s essential to be patient, keep your distance from the Hinox and wait for the perfect moment to hit its eye.
- Hit the Eye – When you score a successful hit, the Hinox will stagger, fall over and stay stationary for a few seconds. Take this opportunity to hit its legs with your best heavy melee weapon!
- Use Your Best Melee Weapon – Get close and go ham with your best melee weapon (like a double-handed sword or an axe). This will help you deal heavy damage to the Hinox in that small window.
- Armored Hinox – Some Hinoxes wear wooden or metal leg armor. Fire Arrows will destroy wooden armor, while Shock Arrows will break metal ones. Remember that hitting an armored Hinox will also reduce your weapon’s durability.
By keeping in mind the tips mentioned above, you’ll be able to take down a Hinox with ease! And don’t forget to watch out for its bomb attacks – they can really pack a punch.
Click here to check out our latest Zelda: TOTK guides!
That’s everything we have for you on how to easily beat the Hinox in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Stay tuned to Gamer Haul for more guides!
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to keep an eye on Gamer Haul for the latest updates and best guides for your favorite games!