The Lucky Clover Gazette Quest is a side adventure quest in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom that requires you, as Link, to gather gossip and information on the whereabouts of Princess Zelda with Penn, the goggled Rito news reporter, and your newest bird friend. This quest is worth completing for three reasons: a worthwhile reward that will definitely prove useful in your future adventures, a deeper understanding of the game’s world and story, and the opportunity to meet new characters and converse with Penn!
In this Gamer Haul article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Lucky Clover Gazette Side Adventure and how to complete all 12 linked quests!
How to Start Lucky Clover Gazette Quest in Legend of Zelda: TOTK
To begin the Lucky Clover Gazette side adventure quest, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Head to Rito Village, which is located between the Hebra Mountains and the Tabantha Frontier.
- Step 2: From there, navigate to the coordinates: -3229, 1757, 0119 to reach the Lucky Clover Gazette tent.
- Step 3: Enter the tent and interact with Traysi, Lucky Clover Gazette’s editor-in-chief, to start the quest.
There are a total of 12 Lucky Clover Gazette quests located in 12 different stables scattered all over the map. But don’t worry; we’ve compiled a list of all 12 stable locations and their coordinates below to save you time.
All 12 Lucky Clover Gazette Quests & Stable Locations (Coordinates)
- The Beckoning Woman
- Outskirt Stable (-1401, -1293, 0032)
- Gourmets Gone Missing
- Riverside Stable (0380, -1033, 0016)
- The Beast and the Princess
- New Serenne Stable (-1353, 0755, 0086)
- Zelda’s Golden Horse
- Snowfield Stable (-1622, 2582, 0234)
- White Goats Gone Missing
- Tabantha Bridge Stable (-2902, 0572, 0168)
- For Our Princess
- Foothill Stable (2576, 1151, 0146)
- Serenade to a Great Fairy
- Woodland Stable (1037, 1130, 0022)
- The All-Clucking Cucco
- South Akkala Stable (3139, 1727, 0201)
- The Missing Farm Tools
- Wetland Stable (0882, -0144, 0026)
- Princess Zelda Kidnapped
- Dueling Peaks Stable (1753, -1923, 0036)
- An Eerie Voice
- Highland Stable (0490, -3442, 0047)
- The Blocked Well
- Gerudo Canyon Stable (-2789, -2249, 0028)
Lucky Clover Gazette Quests Rewards
Completing each stable’s quest will reward you with an increasing amount of Rupees (alongside many other items and linked side adventures), making it a great way to make money while interacting with many new characters and learning a lot about the story. But that is not all!
The ultimate reward for completing all 12 Lucky Clover Gazette quests is the full ‘Froggy’ Clothing Set, complete with a pair of Froggy Sleeves and Leggings, and the Froggy Hood.
What makes this set special is its intrinsic perk: Slip Resistance, which gives Link total slip resistance while climbing in wet weather and on slippery surfaces. You will still slip if you try to jump and scale a wall or hill too quickly, but the clothing set definitely makes traversing slippery surfaces and climbing in the rain a lot less of an annoying affair!
Click here to check out our latest Zelda: TOTK guides!
That’s everything you need to know and do to complete the Lucky Clover Gazette Side Adventure Quest in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
If you liked this article and found it helpful, let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to keep an eye on Gamer Haul for the latest updates and best guides for your favorite games!