Best Titanium Farm Starfield – Titanium, one of the rarest resources in Starfield, requires some extra effort to farm but is crucial for high-end weapon and armor upgrades, research projects, and crafting specific outpost structures.
In this article, we’ll guide you on the best methods to farm Titanium (Ti) in Starfield.
Table of Contents
How to Get Titanium (Ti) in Starfield
There are primarily three efficient ways to farm Titanium in Starfield:
1. Manually Mining Titanium from Deposits
The first method to obtain Titanium is by manually mining it from Titanium-rich planets – which, unfortunately, aren’t abundant (see our list below for recommendations):
- Use your hand scanner to locate Titanium ore veins when you’re on the surface of a planet or moon.
- Once you’ve found a vein, approach it and utilize your Laser Cutter to extract the metal.
While this method offers an immediate way to obtain a limited amount, it involves active exploration and mining if you happen to come across it. However, there’s a more passive approach to automatically collect Titanium while you focus on other activities.
2. Using an Extractor to Automatically Farm Titanium
A more relaxed approach to Titanium mining in Starfield involves setting up an Extractor to handle the work for you. Here’s how to do it:
- Use your Starmap to “Scan” and identify Titanium-rich planets or moons (or refer to our list below for the best locations).
- Land on the selected planet and, using your scanner, locate areas with a high concentration of Titanium deposits.
- Once you’ve chosen a suitable site, place an Outpost beacon covering as many Titanium deposits as possible.
- #Note: Most planets housing this precious resource also have extreme weather conditions (Deep Freeze & Inferno), so you won’t be able to build an Outpost until you unlock the Planetary Habitation Skill under the “Science” tab for your character.
- Install a Titanium Extractor on the deposits, along with a power source like a Fueled Generator, Wind Turbine, or Solar Array.
- The Extractor will automatically mine and store your Titanium; remember to visit it periodically to empty it or, even better, install an additional storage container to prevent it from overflowing in case you’re forgetful!
3. Purchasing Titanium from Vendors
Lastly, an effortless way to acquire Titanium in Starfield is by purchasing it from vendors scattered across major planets. You can also come across a trading ship in space that might have some Titanium for sale, so keep a lookout for that. Keep in mind that the availability of this metal with a specific vendor can be somewhat random:
|Jemison Mercantile||New Atlantis||Jemison|
|Mining League||Neon||Volii Alpha|
|Midtown Minerals||Akila City||Akila|
|UC Distribution Center||New Atlantis||Jemison|
#ProTip: If you purchase all of a merchant’s Titanium stock, you can simply wait in a chair for 24 in-game hours, and their stock will refresh. This strategy enables you to have an endless supply of this rare resource if you can afford it!
Best Planets for Titanium Farming in Starfield
While Titanium is a rare resource, there are a few planets and moons where you can mine this precious metal:
|Sol||Titan and Pluto|
|Procyon A||Procyon II|
Click here to explore our latest Starfield guides!
If you found this article helpful and insightful, please let us know in the comments below. Stay tuned to Gamer Haul for the latest updates and top-notch guides for all your favorite games!