If you’re gearing up to explore the scorching Dry Valley biome and brave the Lava Caves in LEGO Fortnite, you’ll want a cool solution to withstand the extreme heat. Enter the Snowberry Shake, the perfect beverage to keep your adorable LEGO character from melting down under the desert sun. Here’s a quick guide on crafting your own and gaining resistance to the relentless heat in LEGO Fortnite!
How to Make Snowberry Shakes in LEGO Fortnite
Consuming a Snowberry Shake not only instantly heals up to 12 hearts but also provides Heat Resistance to your character for a solid 10 minutes. Here’s what you need to concoct this refreshing drink:
- 2x Snow Berry: Hunt for these vibrant blue-colored fruits growing in short plants at the border of the Grasslands and Frostlands biome.
- 1x Milk: Approach a cow with care, press the interact key to pet them, and receive the gift of milk!
Once you’ve gathered enough of these two ingredients for the desired quantity of shakes, toss them into a Juicer to craft your cool Snowberry Shake!
If you haven’t added a Juicer to your village yet, here are the materials required to make one:
- 8x Plank: Crafted from wood using a Lumber Mill.
- 8x Marble Slabs: Obtain marble from within Grasslands caves and process it into slabs using a Stone Breaker.
- 5x Knotroot Rods: Crafted from Knotroot Wood using a Lumber Mill.
Click here to explore our latest LEGO Fortnite guides!
And there you have it! Everything you need to know to whip up your own batch of Snowberry Shakes in LEGO Fortnite – from gathering the ingredients to juicing them up! Stay cool out there!